eFootball PES 2020 Mobile - Tips, Tricks & Resources
Resources to focus on
At the very beginning, you will be given a team of fictional scrub players, most of whom will be rated between 55 and 65. Over time, you will be able to earn more resources and use them to improve your club and your players.
Besides the daily bonuses, the most effective way of gaining resources is to play online tournaments with other players. They are available in the e-football chapter.
Finding good teammates
There are three ways to get your team players.
Agents - you can earn agents by logging in, playing matches, or receiving welcome rewards. Using "Agents" as a method of signing players is much more efficient in adding a new amount of players than the "Scout" method. You have three options here:
- Box Draw - allows you to sign a player for GP or coins.
- Special - the same as Box Draw, but here you can get players for specific positions.
- J-League players
The catch here is that there is no guarantee the players you get will be good ones, and you will be able to sign a concrete player for your team.
Assemble a team
The players also have cards that have different qualities:
- Bronze card
- Silver card
- Gold card
- Black card
- Position Buster - helps the player improve his skills in another position where he is not currently playing.
- Skill Token - lets you upgrade players' different skills.
- Contract Ticket - allows a player to play 10 matches in the team. These tickets will not be received very often. For this reason, GP is a more convenient option to extend the contract for the players.
You need to consider the team spirit so you can have a good team play in sim mode. The level of team spirit is a number displayed above the total strength of your team. This number can increase or decrease depending on how well your manager manages the team and how well each player is suited to its position.
The team spirit will automatically drop slightly after adding a new player. It will increase after a couple of matches together when the team chemistry improves and the team spirit rises.
If you are doing everything correctly, you should have team stats similar to the ones below.
How to play?
- Left part
- Right part
There is a directional stick on the left side. You can use it to move players left, right, up, and down.
During attack, you'll have these buttons available: