Peppy - Hero Wars Alliance

Peppy hero guide, glyphs, artifacts, skins, best teams, and best counters in Hero Wars Alliance.
Peppy is a control hero part of the Way of Chaos faction in Hero Wars Alliance. She is well-known for pairing well with Cleaver, dealing massive damage to the enemy team's front line. The damage can even increase when combined with heroes like Xe'Sha and Lilith, who can perform a sacrifice.
Pros
  • Control skills - stun, blind, slow down
  • Deals huge amounts of magic damage

 

Cons
  • It should be used in combination with other heroes like Cleaver or Luther
  • Not useful in the early game stage
  • Vulnerable if located at the last position of the team

 

What can you do, if you are small, shy and very cute? What if you really want to do good, but you have no energy left to struggle against evil? Young Peppy has found a solution! Her incredible performances bring cause for joy to the honest, common people of the Dominion. They are a serious problem for the greedy and the wicked.
In-game Peppy description in Hero Wars Alliance
Peppy Characteristics
CharacteristicValue
Main StatIntelligence
Attack TypeMagical
RoleControl
FactionWay of Chaos
PositionBack Line
Stone SourceCampaign
Max Power154713
Peppy Max Hero Stats
StatValue
Intelligence14954
Agility2160
Strength2165
Health348138
Physical Attack19324
Magic Attack107490
Armor12810
Magic Defense31109
Magic Penetration38110

Peppy Skills

Peppy Masquerade Skill
1st
Masquerade
A magic strike stuns, blinds, or slows each rival down for 6.0 seconds.
Keywords: Stun, Blinding
Animation delay: 0.5 seconds
Damage: 44247 (30% Magic attack + 12000) Chance to inflict an effect is lowered if the target´s level is above 120
Peppy Boldness Skill
2nd
Boldness
Casts a shield sphere on an ally for 4.0 seconds. Whenever a shielded ally receives damage, the sphere damages nearest rivals.
Keywords: Shield
Cool down: 11 seconds
Animation delay: 0.5 seconds
Damage: 22123.5 (15% Magic attack + 6000)
Peppy Frolic Skill
3rd
Frolic
Casts a beam that damages and stuns the nearest rival for 3.0 seconds
Keywords: Stun
Cool down: 17 seconds
Animation delay: 0.5 seconds
Damage: 46621.5 (35% Magic attack + 9000)
Chance to stun is lowered if the target´s level is above 120
Peppy Trickster Skill
4th
Trickster
Frolic gains a chance to deal double or quadruple damage
Animation delay: 0.5 seconds
Double damage chance: 70%. Quadruple damage chance: 30%.
* The hero skills are based on maxed level skill on maxed hero.

Hero Class

Control
Control
360/360
Upon completion of the control effect, slows the same target by 30% and reduces its total physical damage for 4.0 seconds. The effect cannot trigger on a single target more often than once every 10 seconds. Damage is reduced by 8274.9 (1% Mag.atk. + 7200) or 7393.24 (1% Phys.atk. + 7200) depending on which stat is higher for the control hero.

Peppy Talisman

50
Peppy
Talisman of Jester
Main Stat
Peppy intelligence Talisman
Intelligence
+2000
Slot 1
Peppy intelligence Talisman
Magic Attack
+6600
Slot 2
Peppy intelligence Talisman
Magic Attack
+6600
Slot 3
Peppy intelligence Talisman
Magic Attack
+6600

Peppy Glyph Priority

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
80
Hero Wars Magic Penetration Glyph
Magic Penetration
+12850
80
Hero Wars Magic Attack Glyph
Magic Attack
+12850
80
Hero Wars Health Glyph
Health
+122800
80
Hero Wars Intelligence Glyph
Intelligence
+2110
80
Hero Wars Magic Defence Glyph
Magic Defence
+12850

Peppy Skins Priority

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
Hero Wars Lunar Skin
Lunar
Magic Penetration
+10650
Hero Wars Sweettooth Skin
Sweettooth
Magic Attack
+10650
Hero Wars Champion Skin
Champion
Health
+106872
Hero Wars Default Skin
Default
Intelligence
+1365
Hero Wars Demonic Skin
Demonic
Armor
+10650

Peppy Artifacts Priority

1st
2nd
3rd
Book
peppy Manuscript of the Void
Manuscript of the Void
Magic penetration
+10680
Magic attack
+5340
Ring
peppy Ring of Intelligence
Ring of Intelligence
Intelligence
+3990
Weapon
peppy Ms. Whirligig
Ms. Whirligig
Activation chance
+100%
Magic defense
+32040

Best Peppy Teams

Offence

Lilith
Lilith
Peppy
Peppy
Dorian
Dorian
Xe'Sha
Xe'Sha
Cleaver
Cleaver
Martha
Martha
Peppy
Peppy
Faceless
Faceless
Jorgen
Jorgen
Cleaver
Cleaver
Martha
Martha
Peppy
Peppy
Nebula
Nebula
Celeste
Celeste
Cleaver
Cleaver
Martha
Martha
Peppy
Peppy
Faceless
Faceless
Jorgen
Jorgen
Aurora
Aurora
Lilith
Lilith
Peppy
Peppy
Xe'Sha
Xe'Sha
Celeste
Celeste
Cleaver
Cleaver

Defence

Lilith
Lilith
Peppy
Peppy
Dorian
Dorian
Xe'Sha
Xe'Sha
Cleaver
Cleaver
Martha
Martha
Peppy
Peppy
Faceless
Faceless
Jorgen
Jorgen
Cleaver
Cleaver
Martha
Martha
Peppy
Peppy
Nebula
Nebula
Celeste
Celeste
Cleaver
Cleaver
Peppy
Peppy
Dorian
Dorian
Xe'Sha
Xe'Sha
Jorgen
Jorgen
Cleaver
Cleaver
Peppy
Peppy
Faceless
Faceless
Jorgen
Jorgen
Celeste
Celeste
Cleaver
Cleaver

How to counter Peppy in Hero Wars Alliance?

Dorian
Dorian
If Peppy is used with Cleaver, Dorian can perfectly counter these both. Once brought to the front line by Cleaver's rusty hook, Dorian can bring/increase vampirism to the front-line heroes, decreasing Peppy and Cleaver's damage performed to the front line.
Jhu
Jhu
Jhu targets back-line heroes with his 3rd skill, "I see you", where Peppy is usually located. So Peppy will become an easy target for him.
Jorgen
Jorgen
Jorgen can redirect all physical damage to the furthest hero in the enemy's team backline with his 3rd skill, "Leper." This position is where Peppy is usually located, making Jorgen take her out quickly.
Rufus
Rufus
Rufus resists magic damage, which neutralizes Peppy's abilities to perform magic damage.